There is a small window of time to capture the magic of childhood.
I want to create beautiful and timeless fine art portraits that convey that magic forever while providing excellent service, quality, and a wonderful experience for both you and your child.
That is why I offer the opportunity for your child to have their own chapter in the Pink Ellie Storybook through one of two types of photo sessions: Ellie Art and Ellie Life
Ellie Art Session
Details: Your chid’s unique personality and interest are the inspiration and celebration for his or her ultimate storybook-themed masterpiece. By collaborating on ideas, careful attention is given to location, staging, props, and styling, which are seamlessly united to create a brilliant and wildly imaginative pictorial story. With Ellie Art, there is virtually no limit to use of color, fabrics, clothing, objects, or anything else needed to create a vibrant wonderland for the earthbound, a kind of make-believe place that exists only in the minds of children.
Ellie Life Session
Details: Chasing butterflies, picking flowers from the garden, or playing hide-and-seek underneath the southern magnolia trees are just some of the whimsical everyday moments for children that are gone in an instant. But with Ellie Life, those moments are captured for posterity as the camera documents them naturally and beautifully with your child free to be exactly who they are, wherever they are.
Once you have chosen which portrait session you prefer here is…
Scheduling & Consultation
Pink Ellie only books a certain number of appointments each month, so the earlier you can contact me about your appointment the better.
This is a big investment so by limiting the number of appointments, it allows me lots of time to consult with you in creating the perfect custom portrait experience. Once you are booked I will email you a welcome packet and set up a time to consult with you. We will spend our time going over what you want to get out of your session, putting together amazing styled outfits, themes, props, and finding the perfect location. I personally feel that the consultation period is just as important as the session! From start to finish, I am there every step of the way.
* Session fee is $200 for my time, travel to location and my creative talent. Session fee does not include the cost of prints,
products or digital files.
* 2 hours of shoot time. I work within 30 miles of Macon and happy to work outside of Macon for an additional fee.
* I currently do not shoot newborns.
* I shoot on location early mornings and late afternoons only.
* Im available to work Saturday’s and on special occasions Sunday’s as well.
* When the big session day arrives I immediately like to break the ice with the family and child by being fun and silly to help them slowly warm up to me. Once your child is at ease and feeling comfortable that’s when the camera magic happens!
* You will receive custom 25-40 artistically, hand edited digital images to view in a password protected online photo gallery 2-3 weeks after your session. I spend a minimum of 30-45 minutes hand editing each single image time to guarantee it’s beauty and quality. I will post a few sneak peeks images on my blog and facebook within 1-3 days from the session.
We will organize an in-person order appointment at my studio.
Custom-designed galleries, and products will be created just for you.
Your artwork prints will be ready for pick up 5-6 weeks after your session. We will set up a time to meet so I can personally hand deliver your fine art prints and thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to capture these special moments in your child’s life.